Improve your business acumen by taking the first-ever education program specifically designed for tomorrow’s business-minded public-sector technology leaders. The TBM Executive Foundation Course for the Public Sector provides senior IT leaders and finance managers who work for our Federal, State and Local government organizations the essential knowledge that drives business transformation within IT by running a successful Technology Business Management (TBM) program. After taking the course, you will have the opportunity to get certified by the TBM Council, giving you the ability to further demonstrate your business savvy.
What You Will Learn
- The need for TBM in the public sector and how it drives significant cost optimization and more effective business-technology management practices
- How to build a TBM program in your organization, including essential roles, responsibilities and skillsets
- The essential tools of TBM, including the framework, taxonomy, model, and metrics
- The key TBM disciplines including creating transparency, delivering value for money, shaping demand and planning for value
- The four value conversations of TBM and their associated management metrics
- How to drive continuous improvement with TBM
- How to apply the tools and disciplines of TBM beyond IT
Who Should Take the Course
Designed for senior IT and Finance leaders in the public sector who need a basic understanding of the TBM framework and how it may be used to enhance the business value and outcomes of public sector IT spending, resources and investments.
Download this flyer to learn more about the five core units of course content and the requirements needed in order to take the TBM Executive Foundation Course for the Public Sector.
Class Size & Cost of the Course & Certification
The TBM Executive Foundation Course for the Public Sector will be limited to 30 students. The fee for Public Sector employees to take the 2-day course, test and certification is a Government rate of $995.
Secure your seat today!